Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Today has been, well, it's been today. I have a meeting with the powers that be tomorrow, and I'm always a tightly bound ball of nerves leading up to these meetings. It's days like this that make me wish I didn't love my job, that make me wish I could just walk away and never look back. I can't just walk away, instead I deal with the rotating feelings of guilt and contentment. I've been rather unavailable to Boyzilla this past week, at one point only seeing him a total of 4 hours in two days. Even though I know it's because I've been preparing for this meeting, I still feel mountains of guilt. I miss my little boy.






Speak of the little monster... here he is, not even 5 mintutes ago, terrorizing the bookshelf. He insisted on putting the books into the hamper with his clean laundry. Oh, and ignore the mess, I'll pick it up later ;).


Now I'm off for some much needed play time with my little trouble maker.





No comments: